My photo
Poetry and snark blogger who also has a creative side (who knew?)

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Migraine Awareness Month #30: Blogger's Pick.

Migraine Awareness Month #30: Blogger's Pick. Choose your favorite blog from any of this month's prompts from someone else's blog to share with us and tell us why it's your favorite.

There have been many terrific blog entries this month. One that has stuck with me, however, is by Jill at What Hill?

She writes of a greeting she'd use for migraine sufferers that means " hope, confidence, faith, expectation; to hope; thoughts that rise or float, like expectation and hope" in Hawaiian. The word is mana'olana. I love this as a greeting and think it represents all the things I'd like to say to fellow to migraine sufferers and to keep in mind for myself.

Thank you, Jill!


 "National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com."

1 comment:

Rant with me. Come on, you know you want to!