So true. Yes, I have accomplished a lot despite having migraines. Although I can't bring myself to compose a love letter to myself (not a fan of schmaltz!), I will make a list of some accomplishments to remind myself that there is more to me than these damn headaches.
- I am a good wife and mother
- I am a devoted and loyal daughter, sister, friend, pet owner
- I have a Masters degree and a Ph.D. in psychology
- I volunteer in my community
- I just completed training to become a community mediator and a mediator for the District Court
- I write poetry
- I blog
- I have taken up painting
- I have a wicked sense of humor
- I have NEVER backed out of a commitment because of a migraine
"National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com."