My photo
Poetry and snark blogger who also has a creative side (who knew?)

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Migraine Awareness Month #14: "Live Long, and Prosper."

Migraine Awareness Month #14: "Live Long, and Prosper." Come up with a short, simple phrase or sentence that could be used when saying "Hello" or "Good-bye" that expresses your wishes for fellow Migraineurs.

 Although I probably wouldn't bring up the subject unless we were already discussing it, I might say, "Here's hoping for a headache free day." Short, sweet, hopeful, and perhaps possible (maybe?)


"National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com."

1 comment:

  1. That picture and caption are hilarious. It reminds me of numerous SNL skits with the overly smiley woman secretly ready to lash out and do some major damage.

    ReplyDelete

Rant with me. Come on, you know you want to!